Initial $95 Subsequent $65 Abbreviated $40-50
Cosmetic (Face or Neck) 10/$1,100 or $120each
Weight Loss/Stop Smoking/Addictions/PTSD/Eating Disorders package of 10 for $399
In this country, Acupuncture is most often used for pain relief (emotional or physical),
as well as digestive issues and insomia. In China it's most often used for neurological
conditions such as stroke rehabilitation, Bell's Palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy.
For a list of conditions commonly treated, click here.
The initial appointment takes 1.5-1.75 hours and includes a detailed health history, an
evaluation based on Chinese medical theory, and an acupuncture treatment. Subsequent
treatments take about an hour and include a briefer update as to how you are doing.
The following techniques or adjunct therapies may be used during your appointment in
addition to acupuncture needling: Moxibustion, Electrical Stimulation (E-Stim) of points, Acupressure, Food Therapy. These are provided as needed per your treatment plan (and as time allows) and they are included in the initial/subsequent visit charge. TuiNa Massage, Cupping, or GuaSha can be added to your treatment for a nominal charge.
Abbreviated treatments take about 45 minutes and include Acupuncture only, E-Stim can be added for an additional $10. If your treatment plan is consistent and uncomplicated it may be able to be done in an shorter amount of time. Your acupuncturist will be able to tell you if your case can be done as an abbreviated treatment.
Massage Therapy & Bodywork
20min $35 30min $47 45min $57 60min $73 75min $87 90min $100
We use an integrated approach tailored to your unique condition in order to meet your health goals. Based on our
assessment, you might need a combination of deep tissue, myofascial release and some pain relieving essential oils.
Or feel free to pick your favorite technique from the list below. Massage therapy is priced at a flat rate per amount
of time - no hidden upcharges for deep tissue, hot stone, pregnancy, etc., even Raindrop therapy or cupping are
included in the flat rate.
• Aromatherapy - included FREE with all massages!
• CranioSacral Therapy - light touch technique often combined with Reiki - very good
for back, sacral, or neck pain as well as headaches, migraines and brain disorders.
• Cupping - strong suction is created in a glass cup that is placed on the skin to release
muscles, connective tissue, trigger points and scars - very effective - twenty minutes
of cupping is like an hour of regular massage! Good for: shoulder pain or frozen
shoulder, hip pain/sciatica, plantar fasciitis/heel pain, carpal tunnel, scar tissue release.
• Deep Tissue or Sports Massage - focused work on specific muscles or muscle groups, good for pain relief and to
enhance physical performance (whatever your level), reduce recovery time after events, speed healing of injured
muscles and joints.
• Hands/Feet/Face - reflexology of the hands and feet plus a facial massage - very relaxing and helps to heal and
balance the entire body - a fully clothed option.
• Hot Stone - increase the ability to relax during your massage, loosen tight muscles for pain relief.
• Indian Head Massage - nourishing oils massaged into the scalp, face, neck, shoulders, upper back and arms.
• LomiLomi - Swedish massage on steroids! Totally amazing - if you really want to feel like a "wet noodle", this is the
• Lymphatic Drainage - good for edema (swelling), after surgical removal of lymph
nodes, to increase your resistance to disease and "jump start" your immune response.
Suggested twice a year for overall health maintenance (in spring and fall - during
typical cold and flu seasons). Lymphatic drainage can be added to the facial massage
to promote a "natural face lift" effect.
• Myofascial Release - typically used as part of deep tissue massage to relieve pain,
also for releasing connective tissue restrictions, scar tissue, and very important for
structural alignment issues.
• Pregnancy - Pre or Post Natal, and Infant Massage (instruction for parents).
• Raindrop Therapy - 9 healing essential oils and oil blends are applied to the feet and spine in order to balance and
heal the entire body. A great technique for cold/flu season!
• Reflexology - primarily massage of points on the feet - but can also be hands and ears. These reflex points encourage healing in all other
parts of the body as well as internal organs.
• Reiki - energy work - a fully clothed option to balance the mind and body, relieves stress and pain.
• Swedish Massage - your typical "relaxation massage", designed to reduce emotional stress and loosen tight muscles.
• Thai Yoga Massage - feel relaxed, yet invigorated at the same time. Similar to assisted yoga. Lots of stretching and deep muscle work.
Excellent for those who are tight and not very flexible. Another fully clothed option that can be done on a mat on the floor or on a massage
• TuiNa - traditional oriental massage done fully clothed that uses pressing, pulling, kneading, rocking, vibration, and joint range of motion.
Fully Clothed Options - Thai Yoga Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, TuiNa, Hands/Feet/Face, Sports Massage